It is very important to have a great relationship with people at office. Many times you need to get things done with help from other colleagues. So how it would be if you have a wider circle of colleagues. This post is about how to increase that.
In order to increase your circle of colleagues you need to:
1. Use the chat facility at office wisely. Wish the colleague on the chat and ask how was their day. Ask if they need any help.
2. Go out during lunch or evening tea together. Tell them that you are going out for a quick tea, and ask if they want to join?
3. Carpool with a colleague. Ask a colleague if he want to be dropped if he is staying on the way to your home. Or ask a colleague to drop you in case his home is on the way to yours.
4. Be more outgoing as possible. Take part in the office games and extra curricular activities.
5. Join a social group in the office like the toast master club. You will improve your self and also meet many colleagues in a easy to chat mood.
Let me know if you like this post and what are your ways to connect to a colleague.